- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- Filming with ITV's This Morning - Perfect Party Dress
- The Rifles' music video - Long Walk Back
- A new product I love - Liz Earle Signature Foundation
- A new product I love - Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colour
- Filiming with ITV's This Morning
- A product I love - Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- Shooting with Angel Haze
- New product I love - MAC's "To the beach" Body Oil
- Mercedes-Benz Miami Fashion Week Swim 2013
- Making up the GB Ladies Hockey Team
- Rainbow Trust fashion Show with the Jemma Kidd Team
- Mizani Hair Finals
- Inspirational Make-up Artists: Topolino
- L'Oreal Colour Trophy
- Aussie Haircare Fashion Show
- Elle Magazine event at Jaeger London
- Fellowship Masterclass Hair Show
- Fellowship Clubstar with the Clipso Art Team
- Eleanor Amoroso Look Book
- Big Deal music video
- A blog post about someone blogging about me....
- L'Oreal Competition shoot for Smooth You Salons
- MAC Campaigns
- Spooky set for Deaf Havana Music Video "Leeches"
- ► 2011
- 2011 - What a year!
- John Lewis VIP Fashion Show
- A very special shoot
- Jaeger Event
- Shooting with indentical twins
- Halloween fun!
- Bridal make-up
- Salon International with the Clipso salons team
- Haunted Graveyard shoot!
- Dermalogica Insider Programme
- XNUG Speakers - Promotional shoot
- Liz Martins at Olympia Beauty Show
- Azari & III "Manic" - Music Promo Shoot
- New Website!
A couple of weeks ago, the Men’s Collections returned to London for another season and I was lucky enough to work backstage at five of the shows, assisting the delightful Maria Comparetto. First up was the Sankaunz show, which is always a … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of doing makeup for new music artist, Claudia Kane. She has recently signed to Sony and we were shooting her first music video “Residents of Darkness”. I love the track and I think she is … Continue reading
Last week, the Men’s Collections came to London and I had a great experience of working backstage at the Sankuanz show. I was on the fabulous Maria Comparetto’s team and she had created a beautiful look for the show. Maria … Continue reading
Well here we are, in 2015! Another year has crept upon us, so I thought I’d just write a little blog about all the good things 2014 had and hopefully what 2015 has instore! One highlight of 2014 was attending … Continue reading
Last week, saw Fashion Week decend on to London with the Spring / Summer 15 collections. It’s always an exciting time in London and I love checking out the shows, especially seeing the makeup looks. This season didn’t disappoint, with some … Continue reading
Last week, I had an amazing experience working with a wonderful charity “Look Good Feel Better”. Set up in 1993, the charity helps support women going through cancer treatment and provide practical support for women struggling with the side-effects. They … Continue reading
I have recently discovered some lovely products by the brand “Resultime”. The first product I tried is the Skin Perfecting Serum, which I loved! It has a really gorgeous scent and left my skin feeling super soft. The texture of my … Continue reading
So it’s been a little while since I’ve blogged as February was a hectic month and then I took a well overdue holiday to Australia for three weeks. I’m back feeling refreshed & invigorated so I thought fill update … Continue reading
As I blogged a few weeks back, I’m really pleased to have made it through to the Professional Beauty Awards finals in the Makeup Professional of the Year category. It’s been really nice to have received some support from my … Continue reading
This month, Pro Hair & Beauty Magazine have featured an interview with me. Here it is for you to read!